Friday, September 26, 2008

Okay, I think this should be it for a while...

I splurged and picked up The Adventures Of Batman & Robin and Light Crusader for Genesis. I also stumbled upon (and subsequently purchased) a copy of Eternal Darkness for GameCube. Then I traded-in my SNES (just the console, which had been filed-down to play imports and is missing a connector in the cartridge slot used by the Super FX chip and the like) towards an SNS-101. The funny thing is that I got more for the bare console in trade-in value than I paid for the system, all the cables, two controllers, and a game ;)

Anyway, I've got a lead on Alien Vs. Predator for Jaguar and Nightshade for PS2 this Saturday. Oh, and Wario Land: Shake It! is tempting, but I really should slow down a bit with all of this, eh? Maybe after the price drops a little on that one...

No comments: