Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Getting there...

So I did pick up copies of Shadow Dancer (complete), The Revenge Of Shinobi (cart only, latest revision) and Shinobi III (cart only) for Genesis... As well as Alex Kidd In Shinobi World for Master System. I talked the place down a bit in price and worked out a decent trade-in value for some old games I never really wanted (Fear Effect 1 & 2 for PSX, Maximum Carnage and Primal Rage for Genesis).

I haven't spent too much time with any of them yet, but Shadow Dancer seems pretty solid, The Revenge Of Shinobi is every bit as awesome (and as difficult) as I remembered, Shinobi III seems a lot easier than its predecessors and I'm not thrilled by the new art direction, and Alex Kidd In Shinobi World is frigging cool :)

Also, even though I'm not a fan of the series (save for Rockman & Forte and The Power Battle), I really would like one of these

No comments: