Thursday, February 15, 2007

Once I was the king of Spain...

My older brother picked-up one of these, which reminded me of this, which had me considering spending a lot of money on something I didn't really need at all. I have a laptop and a portable MP3 player, so really, what would I use either of these for? Portable video? Instant-on web browsing? Gaming? Huh... Sounds like it'd be cheaper to just get a PSP (which I'm already planning to anyway). Sure, I sacrifice some of the nicer features like a touch-screen keyboard and the vast amounts of storage space, but I do get better games and save some cash. Meh, they're all just new toys at this point anyway :)

Oh, and hey, so I realized that XBOX Live accounts are per profile, not per system... Looking back after having this realization, I see that I was foolish to assume otherwise, logistically speaking. That doesn't change my mood though; I'm a little disappointed that I can't let my little brother play online without shelling-out another $60. I wonder if accounts are transferable; I won't have much time to play until the summer anyway.

No comments: