Wednesday, December 27, 2006

This is... Interesting

The wireless adapter for the XBOX 360 is $129.99. Yeah, $129.99. That's the price of a decent wireless bridge, so I figured that's what it is; a wireless bridge that plugs into the 360's ethernet port. I was mistaken. It is a USB wireless a/b/g adapter. Yeah, $129.99... FOR A USB WIRELESS ADAPTER!?!?!? How about a big 'ol "fuck that!" No, seriously, I could buy one of these for the same price and get more features, or a bridge or an access point for considerably less money... Ugh. Also, I didn't realize that all the good 360 games are going for $70. Right, so, that list in the last post? Let's shorten it a bit: Another wireless controller, Kameo, Enchanted Arms, and I'm considering Perfect Dark Zero.

In other news, I didn't realize that my XBOX 360 came with so much content. Demos for Burnout Revenge, Kameo, and Tomb Raider Legend, as well as both HD and regular videos for various products and such... I was wondering where those 4GB had gone ;)

Finally, I forgot to mention in my last post that the XBOX 360 auction listing my brother bid on was suposed to include the HD-DVD player. The package he received, however, did not. The matter is being explored.

No comments: