Friday, December 08, 2006

Score!

I was at a friend's house last night, and I noticed a copy of Yoshi's Story (N64) on the floor by a pile of CDs and DVDs. This was an interesting find because this was the same friend who gave me his Nintendo 64 with Mario Kart 64 as payment for fixing his PowerMac G5-based recording studio rig a little while back. I've seen Yoshi's Story going used for as much as $35 CDN, and the previous game in the series (Yoshi's Island; SNES, GBA) is one of my all-time favourite video games, so this was an exciting event. I asked why he didn't tell me about it back when I got the console from him, and he said he'd just forgotten, but that I could take it with me. Then he remembered that he found a copy of Super Mario 64 in his house the other day, and gave that to me as well :)

In other news, I found a copies of Killer Instinct Gold (N64), Mario Paint (SNES) along with the SNES mouse, and The Legend of Zelda: Oracle Of Seasons (GBC) today.

Oh! Be sure to play through the trial version of Bookworm Adventures Deluxe! Fantastic game!

No comments: