Friday, April 03, 2009

Host Master

I bought final Fantasy Legend III for Game Boy yesterday. I've had the first two games in the series since they came out, so I figured I might as well complete the collection... I have no idea when I'll get around to playing it though. I also picked up Sonic Advance 2 for Game Boy Advance (my brother can't find his copy, though I'm sure he had one) from a GameStop... Once I got the four price tags off the cartridge, I noticed some kid's initials written on the back in marker. Then I noticed that the game doesn't work. I was able to get to a briefly animated blue screen once instead of a white screen that chirps, but otherwise, no go. Thanks for covering up cosmetic damage and not testing your games, GameStop!

Oh, and I just finished this. I know that it has been out for a little while now, but it's still good fun :)

No comments: