Sunday, April 19, 2009

Big Day

Earlier today, I stopped by some of the game places I'd been neglecting lately and came up pretty big! I got a Dreamcast 4x Memory Card; Eternal Champions: Challenge From The Dark Side for SEGA CD; Castlevania: Bloodlines, Gunstar Heroes, and MUSHA for Genesis; Ninja Gaiden for Game Gear; and Metal Storm for NES. I also found a copy of Jack Bros. for Virtual Boy... Kinda. I saw the manual in a shop, and asked the clerk if they had the actual game. He couldn't find it, but the owner said he had it somewhere. I left my name and number, and hope to hear back within the week.

Oh, and I got a working 64-bit Vista disc, and all installed on the Dell laptop flawlessly! That 40GB hard drive only has about 13GB free after all is said and done though :(

No comments: