Wednesday, January 21, 2009

200°F

I disassembled one of my Virtual Boys, baked the displays, reinforced the bond between the displays and their respective ribbon cables, and reassembled the system... After playing the system (in between leaving it running on various games) over a few hours, things seem to be working properly!

I should be picking up sealed copies of Attack Of The Mutant Penguins, Bubsy In Fractured Furry Tails, and Wolfenstein 3D for Jaguar after work today, as well as a boxed copy of the 2Mb version of Cybermorph (gonna trade-in my 1Mb cartridge). I'm also considering picking up Stretch Panic for PS2.

Also, check out the Puzzle Quest Galatrix demo! Despite having played Puzzle Quest to death on PSP, it took me a few playthroughs to get back into things with Galactrix; it's still a particularly fun and engaging game though.

No comments: