Thursday, May 29, 2008

A 9GBps dedicated line and an array of over 2,000 servers!

So I splurged a little today... I bought Wario Land 3 for Game Boy Color (still need Wario Land 2 for Game Boy and Game Boy Color, Wario Land 4 for Game Boy Advance, Wario Land for Virtual Boy, Wario: Master Of Disguise and WarioWare: Touched! for DS, WarioWare: Mega Party Games for GameCube, as well as WarioWare Smooth Moves and the upcoming Wario Land Shake for Wii... And I guess Wario Blast too ;) ), Donkey Kong 64 (oh holy crap, the intro is horrendous! The actual game doesn't seem all that great either so far; I'm having a hard time believing that this was made by the same company that made Donkey Kong Country and Conker's Bad Fur Day), Donkey Kong Jungle Beat (with the bongos... SO GOOD!!!), Link's Crossbow Training (surprisingly deep, and lots of fun so far), and LostWinds (really, you should just buy this one if you haven't already; it's gorgeous, intuitive, great fun, and only $10). Now, I still have 1000 Wii points left... I was thinking of downloading Opera so that I could play these, but does anyone else have any other suggestions?

Read this article at Ars Techinca... Does anyone else find what MediaDefender has at its disposal frightening? Seriously, it reads like the beginnings of some new techno-thriller story!

Oh, and today I learned how to write nifty login scripts using VBScript.

No comments: