Tuesday, May 20, 2008

*grumble grumble*

Installing M-Audio drivers and then installing Windows XP SP3 works fine, but my system started hanging pre-POST again with the XP installation... So I went back to Vista SP1. My current theory is video card overheating; it's plausible since this all started after running Assassin's Creed, a particularly taxing game. I will test this theory further this evening. I'm pretty sure the card in question is still under warranty.

Today, at work, I deployed BlackBerry Professional Software on the server. Wireless e-mail synchronization is cool :)

I finished Halo 3's single-player campaign the other day. It was fun and a good length, but I found the story a little hard to follow, especially since the voices were kinda quiet in relation to everything else... Though my sporadic gameplay and the great length between playing Halo 2 and Halo 3 likely didn't help either ;)

No comments: