Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Wheee!!!

Impulse-bought a Wii while I was waiting for a friend's photos to be developed at a local Wal-Mart. Picked up Wii Play (mostly for the extra Wiimote), Sonic And The Secret Rings (quite possibly the best 3D Sonic game yet; too bad the story's so lame), NiGHTS: Journey Of Dreams (analog control is a little sketchy and having to replay entire levels after failing to beat bosses is lame; pretty good otherwise), and a bunch of GameCube games (Super Mario Sunshine, The Legend Of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures, F-Zero GX). I'll be borrowing the likes of Super Mario Galaxy, The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker, the Metroid Prime games, and Zack & Wiki from my brother, and I'll buy Wario World and anything else awesome that I've been missing as I find them. Had to knock my XBOX off of the component switch to make room for the Wii in 480p though :(

Still not sure what's up with my main PC hanging around POST, but I did end up buying one of these and got my important stuff backed up.

Also, I think I'm starting to get the hang of Pro Tools :)

Oh, and the server at work is finally in top shape. Dual dual-core 2.8GHz Xeons, 4GB of RAM, two RAID 1 arrays totalling ~240GB plus a single 500GB back-up drive. No more error reports aside from the odd mistyped login info and failed print jobs.

No comments: