Monday, October 12, 2009

The Saga Continues

I got the other G4s cleaned-up and ready for sale, but I'm not gonna post them 'til I max-out the RAM in the dual 1GHz machine and redistribute the leftovers. I found two new low-density 512MB sticks on craigslist for $40, but they don't seem to like Macs, or at least QuickSilvers :\ I'm gonna see about swapping at one of the local surplus stores...

On a happier note, I'm pretty comfortable with the following selection of Mac software:
  • Connect360
  • Flip4Mac WMV
  • NTFS-3G
  • Perian
  • Rember
  • Safari
  • StuffIt Expander
  • Toast
  • Transmission
...I think that pretty much covers my needs.

Anyway, I read a post on a message board about an old Sonic clone from Data East on the Genesis called High Seas Havoc. I don't think I'd ever heard of it before then, but it looked promising, so I checked out a nearby shop and they had a loose copy for cheap. Good times :)

No comments: