Wednesday, October 07, 2009

My ship has come in!

I got the dual-1GHz QuickSilver 2002! $160 on craigslist! The case is a little banged-up, but otherwise, it's been great so far! I'm gonna see about selling the other two, and maybe swapping the case from one...

Anyway, on to the better news! I received the following in the mail today:
  • BC Racers (32X)
  • Blackthorne (32X)
  • Primal Rage (32X)
  • Star Trek Starfleet Academy (32X)
  • T-Mek (32X)
  • Toughman Contest (32X)
  • Pitfall (Jaguar)
  • White Men Can't Jump (Jaguar)
  • Cool Cool Jam (NGPC)
  • Gals Fighters (NGPC)
  • Puzzle Link 2 (NGPC)
  • Actraiser 2 (SNES)
  • Blitz w/overlay (Vectrex)
  • Cosmic Chasm w/overlay (Vectrex)
  • Solar Quest (Vectrex)
  • Starhawk w/overlay (Vectrex)
Can't wait to sit down with all of it... And now I only need Night Trap, Spider-Man: Web Of Fire, World Series Baseball, and WWF Wrestlemania to complete my domestic 32X collection... Such a nerd :)

No comments: