Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I'm one step away from admitting that I have a problem...

I paid $70 for Nester's Funky Bowling for Virtual Boy yesterday when I stopped by a shop by work on my way home and happened to see it in the display case... Now I only need 3D Tetris, Jack Bros., and Waterworld. If and when I pay in excess of $100 for Waterworld, I expect an intervention ;)

I also picked up Super Metroid, Wario Land 4, and Super Star Wars today, but only because they were pretty cheap, and I can get more than I paid for them in trade-in value.

Also, I never quite grasped what was so special about LittleBigPlanet. Things started to coalesce when I saw that calculator thing the other day, but it was today's newspost at Penny Arcade that really brought eveything together. Now I'm genuinely excited... And I may even start to really get into multiplayer gaming with this.

No comments: