Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Obligatory Holiday Post

My little brother bought me the Collector's Edition of Halo 3, and the DVD was still secure when I opened it. My boxing day excursion yielded Stuntman: Ignition for XBOX 360 and Prince Of Persia: The Two Thrones for XBOX (the Windows version uses Star-Force copy protection... No thank you), both new for $10 a piece. I also picked up The Darkness for XBOX 360, new, for $20. God Of War II is on sale for $30, but I can't seem to find a copy in stock anywhere.

Anyway, the rest of my downtime during the holidays has been spent getting back into Final Fantasy on PSP, replaying System Shock 2 (focusing on psi and research skills; no hacking or weaponry), and playing around with my XBOX 360's new DivX and XviD support. To sum things up, Final Fantasy needs a map function or a compass or something, System Shock 2 is still fantastic (especially with the Rebirth and Shock Texture Upgrade Project mods installed), and streaming XviD videos from Windows Media Player 11 to my XBOX 360 is a wonderful thing :)

No comments: