Friday, December 14, 2007

Did it have to be against the Habs!?

Loss number three in NHL08. 3-1 Montreal. This one was different though; their goalie wasn't invincible, they didn't get a lot of shots, their stars didn't shine, and my goalie was alright (though it said he was fatigued after the game)... But my defence was terrible (even though I'd have them set to protect the net or contain the puck, they often did nothing of the sort) and my offence was sloppy (I've never seen so many missed one-timers, misread passes, and forwards skating away from rebounds!). I'd like to meet with the designers and see if these kinds of breakdowns are part of the game or not :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never understood how those games worked as video games. You will have to tell me one day.

I'm not telling you who this is though I'm sure you could guess.