Sunday, July 12, 2009

R!

Picked-up Corpse Killer, Slam City, and Supreme Warrior for 32X CD. Now I only need B.C. Racers, BlackThorne, Night Trap, Primal Rage, Spider-Man: Web Of Fire, Star Trek: Starfleet Academy, T-Mek, Toughman Contest, World Series Baseball, and WWF Wrestlemania to complete my collection... And Darxide, FIFA '96, and Sangokushi IV, if we're counting imports.

I also snagged Manx TT
Superbike, Scorcher, and Three Dirty Dwarves for Saturn.

Then I traded-in my PC Engine + AV Booster, model II SEGA CD, "Light Sixer" and "Short Rainbow" Atari 2600s, second ColecoVision, and three games (my second copy of Missile Command for the 2600, Star Trek: 25th Anniversary for Game Boy, and Doom Troopers for Genesis) for a PC Engine Duo-R... Now I just need to get
Dracula X and Fighting Street :)

No comments: