Tuesday, July 14, 2009

More R!

Loving my PCE Duo-R... There're so many games I guess I just missed my first time around! I've revisited Castlevania: Dracula X (still one of the best games ever), Fighting Street (still awful), Last Alert, Valis 2 and 3, and Ys 1 & 2 and 3, but now I'm also getting into Beyond Shadowgate, Bomberman, Bonk 1, 2, and 3 (I didn't even realise there were CD versions!), Gate Of Thunder, Lords Of Thunder, Shape Shifter, and Super Air Zonk! There's some really impressive and unique stuff on this system... Just way more crap than most to sift through, it seems.

Finished Wario Land 4. Fantastic game with gorgeous graphics, great action, clever twists on the ever-evolving Wario Land gameplay, and a great selection of optional puzzle-solving and mini-game aspects. Can't wait to really dig into Shake It! now :) Gonna keep going on my GBA with Gunstar Super Heroes and the Sonic Advance series before I start looking through my PSP and NGPC collection for something to do on the subway.

No comments: