Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Catching Up

Finished the Story mode in Card Fighter's Clash 2. I have ~170 cards, and I'm wondering what to do next... That Marvel Trading Card Game on PSP looks interesting.

Speaking of PSP, I tried Hammerin' Hero (pretty sweet, really hard), Resistance: Retribution (very pretty, weak dialogue, shallow gameplay so far), Phantasy Star Portable (prolly a really good grind RPG, but it didn't hold my attention for long), and Tenchu: Shadow Assassins (pretty good from what I played). Back to LocoRoco 2 it is.

Oh, and how the hell did I miss CPS3 emulation becoming so spot-on!? Holy crap! Street Fighter III, JoJo's *Ventures, and Red Earth in all their arcade glory! Model 2 emulation is apparently pretty kickass now too!? I am so behind :(

Anyway, I picked up a Panasonic 3DO FZ-1 with Star Control II (just the disc and the cover of the manual), Samurai Shodown (complete, I think, but worn), Shock Wave (complete), Crash 'n Burn and Guardian War (both in jewel cases with manuals), and two sampler discs... For $60!!!

Oh, and I also picked up boxed copies of Super Burnout and Club Drive on Jaguar; they're alright.

No comments: