Wednesday, March 07, 2007

*fingers crossed*

Since finally getting this digital cable thing up and running, I've had the HD terminal freeze once, had it lose its signal twice, and lost various channels for seemingly random periods of time. I really hope it's just because of the weather we've been having lately and not another problem with the line or the terminal, and I especially hope this isn't indicative of Rogers' usual service :\

I bought a used copy of The Legend Of Zelda: The Minish Cap the other day; it was $10 cheaper than the cheapest new copy I could find. I'm about two-thirds of the way through Oracle Of Ages, and I can hardly wait to move-on to The Minish Cap; it's easily one of the prettiest things I've ever seen on a GBA.

Oh, and here's something potentially disturbing: A while back, Activision bought Red Octane and the Guitar Hero franchise, to be continued by Neversoft (Tony Hawk's Pro Skater). EA just announced that they're publishing Harmonix's next game... So, yeah, it looks like Guitar Hero won't be handled by its original developer anymore at all... I don't like the sound of that.

No comments: