Saturday, March 24, 2007

Changes...

Just a quick one before I head out for the evening... I finally got around to playing with the default template of this space, as I'm sure you've noticed. This is the result of a first run-through of the default code, so I'll soon fix the rough edges near the top and continue to tweak the text colours.

Getting back to the usual stuff, I *shudder* traded-in some old PS2 and Windows games that I had lying around; various titles that were either given to me or I picked-up for about $10. As expected, the resale value of not-exactly-rare software still sucks, and I'm sure the mark-up will exceed 100%. I was, however, glad to finally be rid of them (stuff like Devil May Cry 3 for Windows and Tekken 4 for PS2), and used the store credit towards a new copy of the Devil May Cry 5th Anniversary Collection for PS2. This collection includes Devil May Cry, Devil May Cry 2, and Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition. As expected of any Capcom game, the translation sucks, the design is weird, and the controls are awkward, but the graphics are killer, the gameplay is rewarding, and it's generally a fun experience by the end... Or at least that's how things are shaping-up so far; I'm only about a quarter of the way through the first game :)

No comments: