Sunday, March 04, 2007

Damnit!

I went to exchange a defective keyboard today. The guy said they only do direct exchanges in the first 30 days from purchase, and after that, I have to deal with the manufacturer because it's refurbished. That's standard policy, so I left without fuss... But it was an OEM product, not a refurbished one, and it was only $10, so I'm not about to pay to ship it to Logitech when I could just buy another one for around the same price.

I also picked-up a 1250-point XBOX Live prepaid card while I was out, and bought Alien Hominid HD when I got home. I have 450 points left-over now... What should I get? Gauntlet? Contra? Uno? Many choices... I just can't decide. I noticed something funny though; 1250-point cards tend to cost around $20, I've seen 1400-point cards for $25~$30, and 2800-point cards for $40... Anyone else see the problem here? Yeah, the 1400-point card is actually the worst value in terms of points-per-dollar, even at $25. What the hell!? Crooks. I also picked-up Tony Hawk 2x, Wreckless, and Ninja Gaiden Black for XBOX for $35 altogether.

No comments: