Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Quickly now...

Flash 9 is out for Linux. It's still slower than 7, and sound is still sketchy with some popular distros. Debian 4 is taking forever to come out, so I'm downloading Slackware as I type this. Wheee!

Crimson Skies on XBOX is just as much fun as the PC version, but with better controls. Phantom Dust is pretty weird, but I haven't played much at all, so I'll get back to you on that. Ridge Racer 6 is too much fun for a $20 game; get it.

Ooh! I decided to forego the XBOX 360 chargers and battery packs for a 15-minute Duracell NiMH charger that included four 2400mAh AA NiMH batteries. It was about the same price as an MS quick-charge (two hour) kit and a second battery back.

Also, yes, it's true: I was in a Wal-Mart yesterday, and while the Wii was sold-out, at least two 60GB PS3s were sitting on the shelf.

No comments: