Friday, June 22, 2012

Spending Effort

Recently acquired complete copies of Burning Rangers and Shining Force III for Saturn! Also picked-up a complete copy of Sonic Drift 2 for Game Gear, as well as loose copies of Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine and Sonic Spinball... Which means I now only need Sonic Labyrinth to complete my collection of all north american Sonic releases for Game Gear! Oh, and I snagged a "Mk1" Game Gear.

Also bought a loose copy of Shining Soul for GBA... Kinda cool, but awfully slow-moving. Still need Shining In The Darkness, Shining Force CD,  Shining The Holy Ark, and Shining Soul II to complete that collection, and two of those are readily available to me.

Tried (again) to get into Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier, Mega Man Powered Up, and Trails In The Sky on PSP, but I just couldn't do it; not my style, I guess... May give the Persona series another shot though.

Harley Quinn's Revenge is kinda cool, but not exactly blowing me away.

No comments: