Monday, June 04, 2012

Classics

Diablo III is incredibly addictive; simple as that. Tried to go back to Torchlight; couldn't do it. The Humble Indie Bundle V pulled me away for a while when I started Psychonauts again (as I'm wont to do every year or so), but yeah, Diablo III.

The Dragon's Dogma demo left me completely uninterested in all but the monster designs of that game.

TripleTown still monopolises my mobile gaming time... Though I did bust-out Card Fighters Clash last night and was immediately reminded why it's one of my favourite games :)

Made some great progress with my Hyper-V-based server P2V project at work; that was fun.

Windows 8 Release Preview is slicker than the Consumer Preview, but similar enough that I'm still not sold on the concept... Plus a bunch of cool games (Jazz, Hydro Thunder, etc...) suddenly going missing from the app store is disappointing.

No comments: