Saturday, February 09, 2008

Vista compatible, eh?

M-Audio recently released non-beta 32-bit Vista drivers for the FireWire Solo... My FireWire Solo still doesn't work properly when waking from S3 mode. I tried a different FireWire controller just to make sure that wasn't the problem. It wasn't. Avid/Digidesign has also recently released ProTools 7.4, which introduces 32-bit Vista compatibility to the product... Time to see what this ProTools thing is all about.

In other news, did you know that FileMaker Pro has an option to delete all records in a database? Did you know that it apparently can't be undone? Did you know that the delete all records option is immediately below the delete current record option in the drop-down menu? Rest assured, I didn't accidentally delete an entire database, but someone I know did... And I got asked to try and recover it from an unlabeled Excel export of the data... Wheee! :)

No comments: