Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Not quite as complicated as converting celcius to fahrenheit...

Why does iTunes tell me how many minutes long my playlist is until it gets to be over an hour long, at which point it gives me a decimal value ("1.2 Hours")? I mean, if I'm making a playlist to burn to an 80 minute CD, I'd like to know that it will fit without converting decimal values to minutes (1.25 hours = 1 hour and 15 minutes)... I mean, honestly! Also, just because I'm a jerk, I played the same song on both iTunes and foobar2000 at the same time... foobar used ~14MB of RAM, and iTunes used ~54MB... Guh.

So I got a slightly more regular job the other day. I'm now an assistant sysadmin at a not for profit company downtown... Should be interesting :) Anyway, I treated myself to a SEGA CD and some games after getting the job... It's nice to finally see my Genesis-SEGA CD-32X combo in all its glory :) I picked up Jurassic Park (it's like Myst!) and Spider-Man vs. Kingpin (it's not like Myst!) for the SEGA CD, as well as Mischief Makers for N64 and Venture for ColecoVision... Turns out my ColecoVision doesn't quite work :\ Also got started on Stuntman: Ignition, and while it's pretty frustrating and reptitive, I'm have a lot of fun with it :) Oh, and finally, Rez HD hits XBOX Live Arcade tomorrow!!!

No comments: