Saturday, April 07, 2007

"My name..." "Starts with a D!" "...Is Razputin!"

Earlier today, I took advantage of a one-day sale at Zellers: Buy any Ubisoft or selected PSP game and get a PSP core system for $149.99. I picked Mind Quiz for $19.99, which I may just try to return for something else :) Oh, and I guess the PSP system I grabbed had been sitting on the shelf for some time, as the firmware revision was 2.60. Yeah, so now I can run *ahem* "homebrew" software on my PSP using the 1GB Memory Stick Duo my little brother had left over from when Rogers sent him a free 4GB Memory Stick Duo with his new cell phone ;) It's kinda funny seeing the PSP next to the Nomad on my desk...

Oh! While I was out, I stopped by an EBGames that was in the same mall, and they had a used copy of Psychonauts for XBOX!!! I couldn't resist, and playing it on my 360 is a joy. If anyone's curious, Game Shack at Yonge and Dundas still had a few new copies for Windows in stock the last time I was there, and the Sunrise Records in Erin Mills Town Centre had a few new copies for Windows for $4.97!

No comments: