Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Explosion de Baies

As one might glean from my XBOX Live gamer card thingie over to the right of this page, I've recently picked-up Viva Pinata and Rockstar's Table Tennis; both solid games that I got new for about $20 each. Viva Pinata promises to be a lot of fun, especially considering the wonderful graphics. I realize that it's pretty much The Sims, but I find it far less annoying. Table Tennis is friggin' hard, but I suspect that I may just suck.

On the PSP front, I've been spending the majority of my time with it playing Daxter, LocoRoco, Puzzle Quest, and Virtua Tennis 3. Daxter's just plain gorgeous and plays a lot like the Jak And Daxter PS2 games, so I'm happy there. LocoRoco is easily one of the most stylish, original, and endearing games I've played in a long while, plus there're plenty of reasons to play levels over again. Puzzle Quest is basically a turn-based RPG with an expanded Bejeweled game for a battle system, and it works well. Finally, Virtua Tennis 3 is more Virtua Tennis, and as any good Dreamcast fan knows, that's a good thing.

Oh! Debian keeps telling me my hard drive was last mounted in the future and forcing a check at start-up... But all the clocks are checking-out fine. Any ideas?

No comments: