Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Three Seconds.

My SEGA CDX can't read the copy of The Adventures Of Batman & Robin that I picked-up the other day... Which is unfortunate, because it seems to run just fine in emulators and on other SEGA CDs. Hell, I even copied the CD, and the burned copy runs just fine in my CDX! The disc looks immaculate, so I'm guessing that my CDX is the problem :(

I haven't had any further issues with Super Street Fighter IV disc read errors since my last post though, so that's a plus.

Stoked for Alan Wake, and planning on looking into ModNation Racers on PSP. Speaking of PSP, I'm on Hero 3 in Half-Minute Hero, and it's a fantastically frustrating good time. The Evil Lord, Princess, and Knight games are fun and add real value to the package, but the the Hero games are where it's at. That game is a system-selling killer app for the PSP.

No comments: