Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Ragequit

I've gotten back into NHL 07 on PSP (with the latest roster update), and my Leafs are kicking ass; something like 15-2-0. That record and the player stats aren't out of line with some of the other teams though (e.g. Pittsburgh is 9-2-1), so I don't feel too bad about how well things have gone so far. I did, however, quit toward the end of the third period of a recent game against Buffalo. I was down 3-1, and the game had been so one-sided that it was ridiculous. Buffalo players we're literally diving to create penalties (the replays didn't help their case), and the refs were falling for it. Until mid-way through the third period, PIMs were something like five to one in their favour, and all three of their goals came on the powerplay. The last straw was when one of my players passed the puck slightly backward to his left, at my goalie, who promptly spun around and put the puck in his own net... The problem was that I was trying to pass to a player at the blue line. Not cool.

No comments: