Friday, March 07, 2008

I'm still here...

New job's been keeping me busy remedying Windows SBS 2003 and Exchange Server issues, recovering accidentally deleted databases, resurrecting computers that run proprietary climate control software, establishing testbeds for web development, upgrading server hardware (new Ultra320 SCSI RAID arrays!), and so on... Good times :)

Anyway, I accidentally killed my NHL 08 season and my back-ups weren't working, but I'm gonna use that as an excuse to play with all the mods out there; new rosters, jerseys, etc...

Before I go, I should mention that I really dig Patapon, and God Of War: Chains Of Olympus is awfully impressive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's a rather creepy story for a video gamer such as yourself:

http://kotaku.com/366370/the-haunted-ms-pac-man

-dm

Brent said...

Sounds very familiar... Possibly read it somewhere else a while ago. Still, interesting read; I definitely would've tried to get my hands on that machine :)