Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Quick update...

So I haven't gotten too far in Panzer Dragoon Saga yet... No, Lost Planet didn't distract me; that's actually been pretty boring. I've really just been completely sucked-in by Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee on PSP. I'd never played a Hot Shots Golf game before, and now I'm upset that I took so long to do so! Oh yeah, and I got past that boss battle in Daxter that was giving me a hard time. Also, M33 Team is Dark_AleX?

Anyway, I also picked-up The Orange Box today, so it looks like Panzer Dragoon Saga's gonna be on hold a little longer :) The funny thing is that I had to go to five different stores (Future Shop, Wal-Mart, Best Buy, and two EB Games) before I found it... And It's not that it was sold-out; the first four stores had no evidence of it ever existing on their shelves... Weird.

Ooh, and as for that safely removing devices via the system tray issue I mentioned, well, I fixed it... By re-installing Vista again :\ I checked out the usual knowledge bases and forums, but no luck.

No comments: