Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Almost forgot...

More XBOX 360 demo impressions!

Bladestorm: Haven't played too many games quite like this one... Feels like a combination of Dynasty Warriors (same publisher)/Ninety-Nine Nights and Full Spectrum Warrior. I don't much care for it, but you might...

Conan: Looks like Heavenly Sword, which is probably why it feels like a God Of War rip-off ;) I'm all for formulaic games if they can get it right, but this one just didn't do it for me. The graphics were a little unpolished (but still very nice), the dialogue was only passable, and the controls felt far too floaty.

Looney Tunes Acme Arsenal: Maybe I missed the point, but it just felt really, really boring to me...

The Simpsons: Not bad! Seems like there's some potential for fun here. The free-roaming reminded me a bit of Crackdown.

Project Gotham Racing 4 and NHL 2K8 are downloading now...

No comments: