Friday, February 27, 2009

The Legend Of Princess

I'm nearing the end of Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. Despite employing an overall structure very similar to that of its predecessor, this game feels a lot less streamlined. I've yet to decide whether that quality makes it more epic or more frustrating. There are times when I love Echoes, but other times have brought me dangerously close to putting one of my WaveBirds through the TV...

Moving on, I picked up Drakan: the Ancients' Gates, Gungrave: Overdose, and Stretch Panic for PS2 on the cheap.

Oh, and if this (Jan. 24) is how The Adventure Of Link played, I definitely would've finished it by now :) If I ever get a Skunkboard, I'm totally making a game like that for the Jaguar... Though it'll probably end up looking more like Bloody Zombies.

No comments: