Friday, May 24, 2024

BioWare, Arkane, Rocksteady...

Got Redfall for, like, $12 a while ago. Installed it when Arkane Austin closed. I liked Anthem, but I got bored of it once I saw everything; this feels much the same. Disappointing, but not awful. Feels like Arkane-light.

Started Landstalker on Genesis... Again. Looks like I'm actually gonna finish it this time though. Really good game, surprisingly well-balanced, and definitely worth playing. I would've liked a better translation and less opportunity to miss important stuff... But seeing as how it's a proto-open-world, I guess that's something I shouldn't really be complaining about. 

Snagged Bayonetta Origins: Cereza and the Lost Demon for $30 at Walmart.

Found a local guy selling a complete copy of PC Genjin 3 for a reasonable price; way better than $1000 for the censored NA release or $1800 for the CD release and its choppy sprite animation. Same guy also had an Arcade Card DUO and Tengai Makyō: Kabuki Ittou Ryoudan, so that was a nice surprise to bring home to my DUO-R and Avenue Pad 6 :)

No comments: