Friday, December 24, 2021

Sisyphean

Finally got to:

  • Blair Witch - Decent walking sim, got a few honest scares out of me, and thankfully brief. Didn't really feel the PTSD stuff, and that last section... Ugh.
  • A Plague Tale: Innocence - Just started it, but interesting for sure.
  • Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - Soulscharted? Wasn't really what I wanted in terms of gameplay, but fantastic exploration. Might actually play this one again some day.

Picked-up:

  • DiRT 4 - Fun, especially for $5; but after playing various configurations, I've concluded that rally games aren't really my thing.
  • Inscryption - It's rare that I enjoy a roguelike or a deckbuilder, and this one starts-off as both... But I'm hooked and committed to seeing where this goes.
  • King of Fighters IV - Was on-sale, feels good to play (been following this series since the beginning), and some characters didn't make the jump to 3D as gracefully as others... Looking at you, K'.
Revisited:
  • Burnout Paradise Remastered - Still ridiculous, still fun, still overwhelming.
  • Skullgirls 2nd Encore - Still don't get it.

No comments: