Monday, July 24, 2017

Not HD

New Pro Tools build for a friend:
  • Core i7-7700
  • ASUS PRIME B250M-A
  • 2x16GB 2400MHz DDR4
  • Samsung 960 EVO 500GB M.2
  • 4TB SATA HDD
  • Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-Bit
...Plus a decent PSU, a basic dual-monitor PCIe video card, and a DVD burner for ~$1700+tax.

Also, Shadow Warrior 2 was weak... Like, I played it all the way through and finished most of the DLC; the sheer amount of weapons is really impressive, the graphics are gorgeous all the way through, and the gameplay is pretty viscerally satisfying... But I can't stress just how disappointing the writing is, especially after its immediate predecessor knocked it out of the park.

Anyway, I'm almost done a pacifist run-through of Undertale and is's absolutely transcendent. This is genre-redefining stuff, but we already knew that.

And a buddy gifted me a copy of Hyper Light Drifter, and while I'm just getting started, I mean... Wow... Like, already... Wow. I'm in.

Oh! The Flame in The Flood! I want to like it! I really do, but I just... I just don't think I'm enjoying myself :(

No comments: