Thursday, August 29, 2013

Where was I...

Dragon's Crown just gets better and better... Some of the earlier dungeons can be a little tricky, but once you start taking-on sidequests and really filling-out your party, it all comes together nicely and you get to be a very well-drawn (and well-animated) badass.

Persona 4 Golden was awesome. Play it. Stick with it. It's like nothing else.

Borderlands 2 gets really good, and then about halfway through it gets absolutely overwhelming; if you're a neurotic completionist (I'm not, thank goodness), this game will ruin you.

Electronic Super Joy is a lot of fun; some really clever level design in there. Mercenary Kings has one of the worst control schemes I've ever experienced. The Swapper is downright gorgeous, though it does get a little obtuse toward the end. I still love Hotline Miami a lot. Oh, and Don't Starve is pretty cool.

Kid Icarus: Uprising has lost me for the time being, so I tried The World Ends With You, but its battle system really turned me off; too chaotic. Now I'm on to either Project X Zone or Shin Megami Tensei IV. Attack Of The Friday Monsters was incredibly good, by the way.

And I finally found an english-language (EU) SNK copy of SNK vs. Capcom: Cardfighters' Clash! I only had the NA Capcom version, and had only found Japanese SNK versions until the other day.

On top of everything else, I've been playing a lot of Tetris DS and EA's Tetris for Android... Like, a whole lot.


No comments: