Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Broke Down

I did end-up making some Steam purchases during the summer sale:
  • Borderlands 2 Season Pass
  • Condemned: Criminal Origins
  • Deathspank
  • Monaco
  • Proteus
  • Rune Classic
  • Skyrim: Dawnguard
  • Skyrim: Dragonborn
Also picked-up the Limited Edition of Shin Megami Tensei IV for 3DS (despite promising myself I wouldn't after sinking so much time in Persona 4 Golden) because, along with my earlier purchase of Fire Emblem: Awakening, Nintendo was including $30... Which has so far netted me copies of Mighty Switch Force 2 and Shantae.

And Borderlands is getting kinda boring. Looks like I'm about 60% through the game, and while I like it, I'm ready to check out... Playing it in shorter and shorter bursts as it becomes a bit of a slog to get to the end.

No comments: